The 1st African Conference on Precision Agriculture (AfCPA 2020) invites you to submit abstracts for oral, poster, or virtual presentations. AfCPA 2020 seeks to highlight new advances in the fields of experimental and applied precision agriculture, which is defined as the following:
"Precision Agriculture is a management strategy that takes account of temporal and spatial variability to improve sustainability of agricultural production."
Topics of interest for submission include:
- Precision Agriculture for Field and Plantation Crops
- Precision Nutrient Management
- Precision Planting/Harvesting
- Precision Water Management
- Climate Smart Agriculture
- Policy Support Innovations
- Education and Outreach Innovations
- Applications for UAVs
- Satellite Imagery
- Proximal and Remote Sensing
- Precision Agriculture for Small Holders
- On-Farm Experimentation
- Economics of Precision Agriculture
- Adoption of Precision Agriculture
- Data Mining and Engineering
- Decision Support Systems
- Mapping and Geostatistics
- Software and Mobile Applications
- Wireless Sensor Networks and IoT
- Robotics, Automation, and Small Farm Mechanization
- Call for Papers: 1 Jul 2020
- Abstract Deadline: 15 Aug 2020
- Abstract Acceptance Notification: 30 Aug 2020
- Full Paper Deadline: 15 Oct 2020
- Return of Reviewed Papers: 31 Oct 2020
- Final Full Paper Deadline: 15 Nov 2020
- Early Bird Registration Deadline: 31 Oct 2020
- Late Registration Begins: 16 Nov 2020
- You will need to login to the website in order to submit an abstract: Click here to access the link
- You do not have to submit a file with your abstract, but you are welcome to upload a Word document of your abstract if you wish.
- Abstracts must be between 300-500 words in length and contain no figures, references or tables.
- Please note that Save button does not submit your abstract, but it does save your work and you can return to make edits at another time.
- Abstracts cannot be submitted without entering an Corresponding Author (CA) and Presenter. If you do not have this information yet, click the Save and complete later button and you will be able to return to this abstract submission at a later time to complete the information.
For more information, Please read the official call