Deadline: 20 September 2020
NIRAS is recruiting a Team Leader for the project "Improving Access to Commercial Networks for Aquaculture-related Businesses in East Africa. This project will be implemented in Uganda, Kenya and Tanzania starting from January 2021.
NIRAS is looking for a change agent with good understanding of the aquaculture sector and the state of businesses in the East Africa region. The position is based in Kampala and regular travel in the region.
- Among other things, NIRAS offers a health and insurance plan so that you are covered and will not need to worry.
- NIRAS offers you an exciting and challenging daily work life where you will quickly build up a large internal network and get involved in cross-cutting projects.
- NIRAS offers a good foundation for this project, with country offices in all three target countries.
- Postgraduate qualification in business administration, agribusiness or other relevant field, or equivalent relevant professional experience.
- 10 years’ experience in private sector development
- Proven experience in project management, leadership, cooperation and negotiation with private sector stakeholders, business associations, financial institutions, high level government officials, donor partners and a multitude of local stakeholders
- Ability to understand, design, and assimilate industry and business analysis
- Strong technical leadership in agribusiness development and agriculture-related finance/investment
- Strong resource and work-planning capabilities with demonstrated success
- Demonstrated ability to build effective working relations with colleagues and clients and work under pressure
- Readiness to work in multi-cultural environment and deliver under tight deadlines on a continual basis
- Fluency in English
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
How to apply?
Register your CV at cv.niras.com and log in to apply through this page. If you have already registered your CV in the NIRAS CV database, please login first, enter your e-mail address and NIRAS will send you a login link to apply.
For More information please read the official call