Deadline: 01 July 2020.
The Andlinger Center for Energy and the Environment at Princeton University invites applications for its Distinguished Postdoctoral Fellows program, with start dates as early as January 2021. This program supports outstanding scholars whose research focuses on innovative solutions to pressing technological, economic, and/or policy challenges relating to energy and the environment.
Research Project Description:
- Fellows must collaborate with two or more Princeton faculty or senior researchers within an energy or environment-related field and establish an interdisciplinary research plan that aligns with the Andlinger Center’s mission.
- Candidates whose plans forge new collaborations with or between associated faculty and researchers in the Andlinger Center’s research directory are strongly preferred.
Eligibilities/ Profile Requirement:
- Eligible candidates must have received their PhD in a related field within the last three years.
- Preference will be given to candidates who are not already at Princeton University.
- Fellows must identify in their application two or more Princeton faculty or senior researchers with whom they intend to collaborate, at least one of whom must be identified as primary mentor(s).
- Mentors will be asked to submit a letter assessing the candidate’s academic strength and proposed research plan and to commit a portion of the financial support.
This program provides a unique opportunity for postdoctoral fellows to:
- Develop their careers working with research mentors who are experts in their fields.
- Pursue broad interdisciplinary research with science, engineering, technology, policy, and social dimensions.
- Engage in fundamental or applied research of a theoretical and/or experimental nature.
- Appointments are anticipated for two years, with renewal after the first year contingent upon satisfactory performance.
- Fellows will hold the rank of postdoctoral research associate and be provided a competitive salary, standard benefits, and a stipend of $2,000 per year to support conference and career development travel.
To apply Click Here.
For more information send an email to [email protected] or call 609-258-8253.