Deadline: 24 March 2023
Applications for Global Health Corps (GHC) 2023-2024 U.S. Fellowship Cohort are now open! GHC is seeking 30 emerging leaders working in U.S. public health to join its global community of changemakers.
The U.S. is home to widening health inequities. And those most impacted by these inequities including women, people of color, and those with lived experiences of navigating health inequities are least represented at top levels of public health leadership. The GHC team designed our re-imagined U.S. fellowship to change that. GHC believes deeply in this mission and it is excited to partner with many of you to realize it.
- An emerging leader (age 21-30).
- Currently living in and authorized to work in the U.S.
- Currently employed in a U.S.-focused non-clinical public health role where you've been working for at least 6 months at the time of application.
And GHC especially welcomes applications from those who:
- Identify with communities underrepresented in U.S. public health leadership, specifically Black, Hispanic, Indigenous, and other leaders of color.
- Work in understaffed, critical areas of the U.S. health system, including government, community based-health, health IT, data informatics and analytics, environmental health, behavioral health, and health communications.
- Through the 12-month fellowship, fellows will sharpen their leadership and management skills, extend their professional network, improve their understanding of the U.S. health system through a global lens, and leverage their impact to build a more equitable health system.
- Fellows will join GHC's alumni community, giving them lifelong access to GHC's network, continuous learning, and professional support.
- Monthly virtual workshops
- Small peer group learning and reflection
- Co-learning opportunities with GHC's Africa fellows
- GHC's network of global health leaders and advisors
- 360° assessment
- Executive coaching
- GHC staff coaching and support
- 2 in-person convenings
- GHC's library of professional development resources
- $1,000 fellowship grant for continued learning and leadership development
- Optional learning series (e.g. New Managers, Writing to Change the World)
- Integration into GHC's lifelong global network spanning 40+ countries
III. How To Apply?
- To apply Please, Click HERE
- For additional information, please click HERE
- Questions? Register HERE for GHC info session on February 7 or email [email protected].
- February 7, 2023: Fellowship Info Session — register here.
- February 24, 2023: Priority Application Closes
- March 24, 2023: Final Application Closes
- June 21, 2023: First Virtual Convening
- September 2023: In-Person Convening
- May 2024: Final In-person Convening, Transition to Alumni