Deadline: 11 July 2023
The Mandela Institute for Development Studies (MINDS) has partnered with the National Research Foundation (NRF) to support doctoral application from African countries other than South Africa that are intending to study full time at a South African public university in the 2024 academic year.
I. Eligibility Criteria
- Be a citizen of an African Country other than SA, residing in any African country:
- Be thirty two (32) years of age or younger 31 December in the year of application for the doctoral scholarship: and
- Be intending to pursue full time doctoral studies with effect from the following academic year of application at a SA public university.
- Application for the NRF- MINDS Doctoral Scholarship must be submitted HERE
- Application for the NRF-MINDS Doctoral Scholarship open: April 2023
- Application deadline: 11 July 2023. Funding outcome: 22 December 2023
III. Contact Details
NRF: Busisiwe Sibiya
+27 12 481 4166
MINDS: Sarah Kombasa