Deadline: 17 December 2023
The Global Landscapes Forum (GLF) is launching its fifth call for applications to the GLF Social Media Ambassadors Program to mobilize their engaged online communities toward sustainable landscapes and #ThinkLandscape.
If you are between 18-35 years old, passionate and motivated about engaging your audiences in sustainability, have one or more public social media channels with a dedicated following, and have basic knowledge of English, this unique volunteer opportunity is for you!
Join a global community of environmental influencers equipped with the tools to engage their audiences in taking action for a more sustainable planet. It doesn't matter if you have 500 or 50,000 followers, your voice can become a powerful tool for positive transformation!
The GLF Social Media Ambassadors program unites diverse voices to shape the narrative on sustainable landscapes by creating impactful content and engaging global audiences. With training and connections to leading organizations, these young volunteers receive the skills and mentorship to use their voices for a more sustainable future.
- As a GLF Social Media Ambassador, you will contribute to the global conversation on sustainable landscapes and become a crucial member of the GLF community of changemakers.
- You'll get access to exclusive workshops and networking sessions, be among the first to be invited to GLF Digital events around ecosystem restoration, sustainable finance, rights, climate and more.
- This year-long volunteer program will allow you to learn, have fun and make a difference with the GLF!
- GLF welcomes applications from individuals’ aged 18 to 35 with a fundamental understanding of English for effective communication with the team.
- As a GLF Social Media Ambassador, you'll have the flexibility to use your preferred language(s) in your social media channels.
- While prior experience as a social media influencer is not mandatory, GLF seeks motivated young people who have cultivated an engaged online community, share a passion for sustainable change, and align with the goals of the GLF.
- To apply, Please click HERE
- For more information, please visi the GLF Social Media Ambassadors Program
IV. About GLF
The Global Landscapes Forum (GLF) is the world’s largest knowledge-led platform on integrated land use, dedicated to achieving the Sustainable Development Goals and Paris Climate Agreement. The Forum takes a holistic approach to create sustainable landscapes that are productive, prosperous, equitable and resilient and considers five cohesive themes of food and livelihoods, landscape restoration, rights, finance and measuring progress. It is led by the Center for International Forestry Research (CIFOR) and World Agroforestry (ICRAF), in collaboration with its co-founders UNEP and the World Bank and Charter Members.